header

header

Monday, February 6, 2012

WE ARE LID !!

We have our LID date!! Hooray! I cannot tell you the excitement I felt this morning
when I opened my email & saw this letter.


           


Dear Great Wall Family,


We are happy to report that your dossier was registered in China on January 31, 2012. The registration date is also known as the Log in Date or LID.

If we receive any additional information we will contact you as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, if you need assistance or support, please feel free to give us a call.

Congratulations,

The Referral Education Team

Great Wall China Adoption



We are one step closer to bringing our child home from China! We should start
getting files to look at any day now, so I covet your prayers , as we pray over
these children. I know that the Lord will make it clear to us, which child is ours.

Keep checking back!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more about your future addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting. I can not wait to see who God reveals to you as your child. We are praying for you guys during this process. That you will know without a doubt that this is your child.
    (Now if "someone" would hurry up and email me so I know if we have a LID too, then I can get even more excited LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok melissa, i just wanted to tell you that every one of our dates thus far are the same!!! your daughters are beautiful, now lets get them home!!!!

    ReplyDelete