header

header

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mud Riding

Today we went to church at my parents church, Mt. Zion. This is the church that I grew up in and all my family still goes there.

After church we all ate lunch at my parents like we used to do every Sunday, oh how I miss Sunday lunches:) I completely took my mom for granted (sorry Mom) all those years when she would get up early on Sunday and start preparing food for after church. Now that I am all grown up I realize how much work went into making Sunday lunches each week.

After we ate we went to my sister's house to go mud riding on their new Gator, because thats just what you do in Alabama…MUD RIDING! It was fun and I think my girls would be total tomboy's if we still lived here.



My sister, Amanda lives on 120 acres so we had plenty of room to ride.




I mean look at Madison's face..she LOVED it!



And just because he's so cute, here is a picture of my nephew Cason:



Happy Sunday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment