header

header

Saturday, September 20, 2014

HOMECOMING 2014

My baby, my firstborn, right now as I type is at her very first ever DANCE! EEK!

We started the day at Starbucks then went to get her nails done:



Then she went to one of her friends house where her mom did all 5 of the girls hair and make up.





Later I will be picking up all the girls and bringing them back to our house for a sleepover.. I don't think much sleep is in my future:(  Praying they have a great & safe time tonight.

In other news, I was so caught up in all the homecoming hoopla that I completely forgot that Alabama was playing Florida..hello! After a close first half Bama pulled away and won big--ROLL TIDE!


Happy Saturday!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the feeling when kids are growing up! But knowing they are experiencing more is good to know, right? Who picked her dress and her ‘do? I like it! ;)
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete