header

header

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let me introduce you to the newest Whitten....

Meet London:

I finally caved and we got a puppy:) London is a Cava Chon and she only weighs 2.7 lbs right now!

Morgan is SMITTEN:

And McKinley and Madison are pretty excited about the new family member too!


I have always heard people say puppies are just like having a new born and let me just say that is extremely accurate! My 39 yr old body is exhausted from getting up every 1.5 hrs at night to take her out to potty! So when you see me and I have big black bags under my eyes you know why.

David and I both have been getting up with her at night and we pray she potty trains QUICK!

She had her first visit at the vet today and they said she was the tiniest puppy they had seen:)


It has been exciting, fun & exhausting week at our house. But we love our new addition.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment