header

header

Monday, March 16, 2015

Beach day 4

By now it's kind of the same old thing each day...wake up, have coffee and muffins with Gloria. On a side note, however, David pointed out a little flaw if you will in my personality in that there is really no "middle ground" with me. Either I don't want to talk to you at all or I want to take you home to live with me...HA! That is so true! I didn't really want to go outside and eat and talk with a bunch of strangers but when I did, I got so attached to Gloria that I wanted to bring her back to Tampa with us:), and maybe I wanted her to go eat dinner with us each night as well! I know, I know a lady I just met 4 days ago! Trust me, my lovely teenager has pointed out to me how "creepy" that was several times, but for having only known her just a few days she was very open and honest about her life, struggles, and we had some very in depth conversations with her.

The morning we left Gloria came to our room and asked of Madison could help her do a few things.
So for the next hour Madison & McKinley stayed outside helping put away the pool floats and cleaning the outside furniture. They loved it. Gloria told me how different our family was and how much she appreciated the way we live our life. She wanted a picture with the girls and had tears in her eyes when we left:(


Anyway, I know I am boring you so I will just post some pictures now to end my post.










Good bye Delray!

No comments:

Post a Comment