header

header

Friday, June 26, 2015

LIFE LATELY

I know, I know, I have stunk at keeping my blog updated. Summer always messes my normal schedule up:) I have had three people ask me to please update my blog so I am finally sitting down to do that.

Summer is in full swing and we have had some lazy days and some busy days. We have had play dates:



So thankful for the pool because it keeps my two little girls busy each day.

Last week we had VBS and that was a fun week! Madison loved it and had a great time.








A few weeks back My parents came to visit for a few days and they brought back Madison & McKinley to stay with them for a week! So that meant I got to have some quality time with my teenager:)

I must admit it was nice sleeping in and being able to shop without the younger ones:) One night at 6pm we decided we would go to the International Mall, it was nice.

And while they were at the grandparents house they were having a BLAST! My mom took off work for a week and took them to different places each day.

 Lots of playing TROUBLE!
SWEET TUCKER

They loved being with their cousins!


They also love riding the Gator at my sisters too!
Thanks, Mom & Dad for loving on my girls for a week, they loved it!

 I took the two little ones to the movies the other day while David took Morgan to a Rays game.

And that about sums up life lately. July is a busy month. We are taking a quick trip to Boca and then Morgan has youth camp and McKinley and I will be going to kid's camp in late July.  Ugh, Summer is flying by!


Happy Friday

2 comments: