header

header

Monday, July 13, 2015

Del Ray

We spent a few days last week in Del Ray beach. It was a nice little mini getaway. Morgan brought a friend along because I took them and McKinley to an R5 concert one night.

London went too!!

Madison showing off her skills:)

We found a little place called Vic & Angelo's that we loved back in March and so we went there our first night back in town.

I didn't realize until the night before that the concert was OUTSIDE....in JULY...in FLORIDA! UGH
I am not a big concert person but Morgan loves them so I decided to take McKinley because she had never been to a concert and the lead singer is in one of the Disney shows that she watches.

 I survived but I will say McKinley takes after me! An hour into it she was ready to go and she complained about the music being to loud:) Love her!
It was in a very pretty area and had lots of shops and restaurants.

I did get one day at the beach to get some reading in.
On a different note, Morgan headed out this morning to Daytona for student life camp with our church. Please say a prayer everyone stays safe & healthy and that the Lord does some amazing things in the lives of the 55 high schoolers that went.


No comments:

Post a Comment