header

header

Saturday, October 3, 2015

The big 40!

I have officially begun my 40's! I was not looking forward to starting my 40's I must say, BUT, My friends and family made my birthday so special this year that it wasn't so bad.

My friends surprised me last week with a lunch at the Oxford Exchange in Tampa.

It was such a fun lunch. Thank you, Anne for all the time, thought, and money you put into planning this.


Monday was my actually Birthday and my hubby went above and beyond to make it special for me.
I had flowers delivered and Edible arrangements.




And then the girls all got me some of my favorite things: Candles, mani/pedi gift card and gummy bears:)

But the biggest surprise came when I opened up plane tickets to NYC!!!! I have always wanted to go to New York, now I can check this off my bucket list. It will be a few months before we can go but that's OK, I have something to look forward to.


I know I've only been 40 for 6 days now, but I have to say it's not so bad.



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment