header

header

Saturday, November 26, 2016

More from Tennessee

WARNING picture overload... If you don't like looking at peoples vacation photos just hope off this blog now:)

As I was saying yesterday we spent the week with my family in Tennessee. The weather was so nice and I finally got my fall fix!

I mean look how gorgeous this is... I took it with my iPhone. There is just something about the fall leaves that make me happy.



We went to one of our favorite little places for breakfast, The Pancake pantry.




During breakfast David looked at me and said "Our kids just aren't made for cold weather, they look like a hot mess" HA! between putting on and taking off the coats, gloves and toboggans we all looked  a little crazy.


After breakfast we took the girls to an arcade and then we went up to Ober Gatlinburg.



They rode the Alpine slide which they really enjoyed.




And had lots of fun just hanging out at the Cabin with everyone.


Nana & Paw paw with their Grand kids




I have SO much to be thankful for. I hope each and every one of you had a great thanksgiving and were able to spend it with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment