header

header

Thursday, May 17, 2012

WARNING...Picture overload!!!

My AMAZING friend, Yanira took some pictures of the girls for me at the beach on Tuesday night.
I loved them all, but I have picked a few...OK more than a few to post tonight.














I can't wait till little Madison is in the pictures too!

ADOPTION UPDATE: next week will be 12 weeks we have been waiting our China to
approve us to adopt Madison . Our agency said if we do not get it next week then they will
call & check on the status. as soon as we get that LOA we can send her a package letting her
know that we are adopting her and I will then ask for my update on her.eeek! I can't wait!


Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures... can't wait to hear more about our Madison. Keep hanging in there... I am praying for all of you, and KNOW without a doubt that God's timing is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. The girls are so beautiful. I can't wait to see Princess Madison in the photos too.
    I know how difficult the LOA wait is. I'm praying it's soon. I do know what once you get it things go fast. And we were told yesterday that our agency does not wait for a stack of DS 230's to arrive before sending to China. Once your 800 approval is in their office, they send your packet to China. No waiting. I know you & I both are so tired of waiting. :-) Keep bugging the agency (nicely of course). You are paying them to work FOR you. The good thing is, China has not asked for any information from you. So hopefully the LOA is coming very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of my beautiful nieces! The one of Morgan standing sideways looking off looks JUST LIKE you! Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!
    Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi melissa! i saw your message on my blog so i popped over to yours. my email is n2mec4god@cfl.rr.com i love the pics of your girls! i actually filled out the I800 forms tonight and faxed them to Cori to check for me....then i emailed her to tell her i faxed them only to get a response that she is out of office until tuesday! figures! LOL! i think she checked on your LOA last week when she checked for ours right? Well if it does not come tomorrow i will be sending a note to check again because monday will be 2 weeks since she checked and that is what her message said. looking forward to getting to know you! angie

    ReplyDelete