header

header

Friday, June 1, 2012

WE GOT IT....

After a long, 91days of patiently waiting ( most of the time:) we got the call tonight that our LOA arrived at our agency & they have already sent it fedx to us!!! WooHoo!



Our next step is to sign the form & sent it along with another packet of paperwork to USCIS . Once the officer there approves it, we will send our DS-230 ( more paperwork) to our agency & they will wire it to China.

I have asked for my one & only update on Madison. They just changed their policies & we now have to pay $60 for an update and additional $40 if we want a updated picture....HELLO, Yes I want a picture . The only picture we have of her was taken in Oct, 2011 so I am sure that she has changed. Will you please join me in prayer that we get this update( they said we may or may not get a response from the orphanage ) and of course we will not be refunded:) Also, we applied for a grant from the Show Hope foundation back in April so we are praying we get accepted for the grant. Thank you all for your prayers!

Keep checking back, hopefully I will have pictures soon of our sweet little girl.

Blessings,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One step closer, I'll be watching for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO! I'm so excited. Now hopefully your officer will hurry up, and you can catch up to us so we can travel together. Praying for your update too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! Soooooo excited for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete