header

header

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet my nephew, CASON

My sister & her family have been at Disney for the last 6 days. So i met her yesterday & got my 2 yr
old nephew, Cason and brought him home to stay with us for a few days. It has been fun & crazy
at our house these last 24 hours:) We are all LOVING having him here since we only get to see him
a couple of times a year. Here are a few pictures from the last 24 hours:

He actually found a "boy toy" at our house, I think he has carried those around all morning!

He LOVES to play with McKinley's hair..that is how he falls asleep at night.

He's been loving on Morgan too!Morgan made him Micket Mouse pancakes this morning:)


aren't those lips just yummy!!! I sure do love this little man!


and finally at the end of the day, he was pooped!!! It has been a while since i've chased after
a 2yr old all day long..and I am definitely feeling my age today:) but I would'nt trade these two days
for anything. The rest of his family is coming over tomorrow to stay for a few days, I am hoping that we will get some new pictures of Madison while their here:)

Thanks Amanda & Brent for sharing your "little man" with me!


Happy Tuesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment