header

header

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WE HAVE NEW PICTURES.....

of Madison. She looks totally different from the other ones that we have:) But she looks very happy
and healthy and that is what I have been praying for.

can you believe the change??? I think she & McKinley will get along just fine:)we are still hoping to
travel In  mid August but that is still to be determinined. Will you continue to pray with me that the Lord will prepare Madison's heart to meet us and that she would bond qucikly to all 4 of us.

Well let me now update you on our weekend(I'm a little behind) Sunday was Fathers Day. and I am
very blessed to have an amazing father and a wonderful Father for my girls as well. I Love you both!!


David and the girls

this is the Father's Day card me & the girls made David (thank you Pinterest!)

ok, now onto more new:: Morgan left yesterday to go to youth camp.....YOUTH CAMP! I can't
believe I am old enough to have a child at youth camp! She was SO excited, I can't even describe to
you how excited she has been waiting on this day:) Much to her dismay, I stayed at the church till the bus left and took pictures.






                                                   Youth Camp 2012


So as you can see there has been a lot going on at the Whitten house this weekend.
we are waiting on 1 more approval before we send everything off to China, so once I get that I will
post another Adoption update.

Blessings to you all!
Melissa



4 comments:

  1. Madison is just beautiful! I love her smile. So happy that you received happy photos. :-) It won't be long now. She will be with her forever family and you will have 3 princesses to love on. I can't wait.

    You remind me so much of myself and the camp photos. In fact, it feels like yesterday that I was sending Tiff off to her first year of camp. And now we're getting ready to send her off to her last year. :-( I will be the mom taking pictures in a few weeks of her leaving. :-) They just grow up way too fast.

    I can't wait to hear your I800 has been approved and I can't wait to hear how camp went for Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! Beautiful photos Melissa. Madison has gotten so big since your last photos. I'm sure you have been looking at them so much that you have them memorized. :-) She is absolutely beautiful. August will be here before you know it - we are hopeful to have our little guy with us in August as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooooo beautiful Melissa!! YAY for pictures!!!! :) She looks so happy too! I cannot wait to meet her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!!!! Praying for her to adjust as well as Mei has!!

    ReplyDelete