header

header

Monday, June 4, 2012

UPDATE...


We just got the approval to send Madison a package, so I ordered her a small gift from a company
called Gifts to China with love on Saturday. As a part of this package, We got to write her a letter(
which they will translate for us) send a picture of our family,and they will call the Orphanage for us.
They also ask the Orphanage to take a picture of her when her gift comes (which they don't always do, but
we are praying we get pictures soon).Anyway, I gave Sherri (the lady who started this company) my cell &
she just sent me a txt saying she had an update on my daughter..... MY DAUGHTER..Y'all I can't even tell
you the emotions that started running through me:). Below is what I got:




HEIGHT : 1 METER
WEIGHT: 体重15KG,
FEET LENGTH脚长16CM厘米,
SHE LOVE READING BOOKS.
SHE LOVES TOYS AND STICKER PAPER.爱好看书,玩玩具,贴纸

It's not a lot BUT its more than I had 15 minutes ago and I am Thrilled. If this is correct,
then Madison has gained 5pounds since October, which is amazing! We have also asked our
agency for an update & sent them a lot of questions that we would like to know, there is no guarantee
that we will get this update or any updated pictures but I am believing by faith that we WILL get updated
pictures.


Thanks for all your prayers!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO! The is awesome. Did she say when the package will be delivered to her? Wow, that was fast! :-) I hope you get a ton of photos. She's about to find out she has a mommy & daddy and big sisters! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I know how much just a few updated words mean... Keep hanging on - your beautiful DAUGHTER will be in your arms before you know it. Wish I could go back with you... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete