header

header

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Article 5

Well I have been a slacker on updating the blog lately, sorry! Here is where we are at: Our Article 5 was dropped off on Tuesday and travel approval has been coming around 12-15 days after your Article 5 drop off. So by next Friday we could get the call with our travel approval!!! We did, However have a little hiccup this week. We were suppose to get our passports & Visa's back last week, when they didn't come in I called our agency to find out where they were and Long story short they are making David fill out a few extra forms as well as write a letter stating that he will not preach or minister in any way while we are in China! Yep, that's right folks, they will not approve our Visa's until they have those forms & that letter as well as the exact dates that we will be in China. So this may delay our travel dates by a week or so:( It is looking more like the middle ? end of August when we will be traveling but that all depends on when our travel guide can get Madison's visa appointment & consulate appointment booked. I have heard that they are booking the first week of September now.

So that is the latest on the Adoption, If you could please continue to pray for Madison as she waits for us to come and get her as well as for David & I. We have made the decision to leave both girls home since it looks like they will be starting back school when we travel. My parents are coming here to stay with them while we are gone. That makes me feel so much better knowing they will be in great hands here with my parents However... It is a little bitter sweet to leave my two girls behind to gain another child. It will no doubt be a LONG 2 weeks away but with every ones prayers I know we will make it through.

Thanks for going on this journey with us!

Blessings,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. His timing is perfect... I learned that over and over during our wait and travel. Keeping you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete