header

header

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

we have TA !!!

We got our travel approval TODAY! We had a few dates to choose from and since we are in the process of selling our home & moving into another one ( hopefully, this will take place at the end of next week) fingers crossed:) ANYWAY, because of all the house stuff we have chosen to travel on August 23rd.This is not set in stone yet, our Agency still has to schedule Madison's consulate & Visa appointments but it looks very favorable that we will leave on the 23rd and return on Sept 6 ( my mom's bday) When I told her that, she said "what a wonderful bday present" well Mom, glad you feel that way, because we will be broke at that point so she WILL be your only bday present . Ha!

Anyway, as you can see we have ALOT going on here..for some reason David & I thought it would be fun to plan a move & an adoption all in a 2 week period! CRAZY. But, It is what it is.

So when I say we covet your prayers...I really mean WE COVET YOUR PRAYERS! There are several things that have to fall into place over the next couple of days to get this house thing moving along, so please pray for that as well.

We should know by Friday afternoon if the 23rd is the date we will be traveling & then we will start booking our plane tickets..EEEK! Another big prayer request....I hate to fly :) Poor David, that's all I have to say about that!


Keep you all posted!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. We are definitely praying for your family, for the housing to work out, for your flight fears/anxiety, for David to survive (lol), for Madison to bond quickly with you guys, for your girls and parents staying home. etc etc. If we can do anything please let us know. We will be back on the 16th. So we'll have a week to help you out.
    And what a great birthday gift for your mom...meeting her newest granddaughter. That is priceless.
    Now hold on tight, there is a lot to do and the time does go by fast.
    Hugs to you my sweet friend. I'm so glad you are on this journey. I can not wait to meet Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited...soooo excited! What a whirlwind month it will be for you but still sooooo exciting! I am ready to paint, clean, pack and move as soon as you say the word! We're here for you! Madison is so blessed to have a family like the Whittens!

    ReplyDelete