header

header

Friday, September 6, 2013

FALL...My Favorite Season

September is one of my favorite months of the year (and it's not just because my birthday is this month:). My Mom's birthday is today (Happy Birthday Mom, wish I could be there celebrating with y'all) my mother-in-law's birthday is also this month as well as David's Grandmother, so this is a big month for our family. But the number 1 reason I love this month is because September is the beginning of Fall.

Fall doesn't officially begin until September 22 but I am already excited. The weather feels better, I love all the pumpkin smells, and in general am just happier during Fall. I have had a Frozen pumpkin Latte twice this week and let me just say they are HEAVENLY! It is like drinking fall in a glass. I already have my pumpkin spice candle burning everyday and will be heading to bath & body soon to stock up on the pumpkin and fall harvest lotions and soaps. While my Alabama wreath is still hanging on my front door I will be replacing it very soon with my favorite fall wreath. Am I relaying to you how much I am obsessed with this season?? Good, my family is tired of hearing about it so I thought I would bore you all with it now:)

I mentioned in a post last week that we (me and David) are making Friday's our date day since all three girls are in school now. Today we dropped the kids off at school and headed to the beach. I felt really guilty for about 5 minutes and then the guilt turned into JOY, pure joy. The beach without kids is a totally different experience. I actually got to read a book and didn't have to make one single sand castle... It was so relaxing.




Today was a good day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment