header

header

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Catching up...

 I know that I am becoming a slacker with my blog. I just forget to update it most days. So I thought I would hop on & catch you all up on what we've been doing.

Last weekend my sister, Amanda, and her youngest son Cason along with my cousin & her daughter came to Disney. We met them at their hotel on Saturday and let the cousins swim and play.






We really enjoyed getting to see them even if it was only for a few hours:)


Today ( Thursday) Madison had her Thanksgiving feast at school.






She had a great time and ate WAY TO MUCH sugar!


I loved her cute little place mat:)



I am really looking forward to the girls being off from school all next week. I am hoping for at least one day of staying in our PJ's all day, those are the best days especially since the Holiday seasons is here. Our calendar is already filling up for every weekend in December. Since bringing Madison home we were forced to slow down & not crowd our calendar and I kind of enjoyed it. So we are trying to slow things down a bit this Holiday season at our house.

Next week we will be putting up all the Christmas decorations. Madison cannot wait, she has been asking for Christmas for 3 months!


Happy Thursday!
MELISSA




No comments:

Post a Comment