header

header

Saturday, November 23, 2013

DISNEY QUEST AND IT"S BEGINNING A LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Yesterday when we picked the girls up from school we headed to down town Disney to go to Disney quest. We had never been and my sister had given us 6 free tickets that they didn't use while they were at Disney (score.!) And with 6 tickets that meant that Morgan could invite a friend, so she was very happy.


playing guitar hero!

We all had a great time and ended the night listening to a concert over looking the water.We didn't head home till 10:15 so this was the latest we've had Madison out. She did pretty good but I will just say we have been PAYING for it today, I will leave it at that.

Today I woke up and decided to start getting my Christmas stuff out…I know, I know it's not even thanksgiving yet. I had that same thought, but Thanksgiving being a full week later this year is throwing me off. So I turned on some Christmas music and started decorating.








It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment