header

header

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Down ONE

This week I am down one child. Morgan left yesterday to go on her 8th grade class trip to North Carolina. I took her to the school at the crack of 5:15… A time of the morning that I believe NO ONE should ever see!


everyone circled up praying before they left:





You may remember at the beginning of this year I mentioned that Morgan does the morning show every morning at school. Since the 8th graders are all gone this week they asked McKinley & Madison to be on the morning show on Tuesday…EEEK! I'm not going to lie, I was nervous especially for Madison. I never know what kind of mood she will be in from day to day so I wasn't sure if she would cooperate or if she would grab the mic and sing the whole soundtrack to Frozen. I am happy to say, they both did really well.

 In the green room having a quick run-through before they went on air.



And then as if my morning had not already been busy enough (remember I had to have Morgan at the school that morning at 5:15) after the girls did the morning show I chaperoned a field trip for Madison's class to the Glazier museum..But it was a fun day and she loved the museum, here is a few pictures from the field trip.




  I may have a DR. in the family one day:) She played in that "vet" area for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment