header

header

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shopping, Birthday & Easter eggs

Morgan had two friends spend the night on Thursday for her birthday and on Friday we spent the day shopping! Instead of a party she wanted $ for a little shopping spree. So, for the past two days she has been shopping and this afternoon Morgan said, "Mom, I love this it is so much better than a party!" Which is totally fine with me, because party's stress me out.

Birthday dinner at Bonefish

We spent 8 hours on Friday shopping!


So the end result of 2 days of shopping is this:


And while we were shopping the Little's were with a sitter at home having fun. I bought eggs for them to dye and of course I didn't want to miss Madison's reaction so I left my camera out for Jasmine to take pictures for me :)



It was a GOOD Friday indeed!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment