header

header

Friday, July 11, 2014

Home sweet home

Well we finally made it back home (we've been home for 5 days now I've just been a blog slacker).
We really enjoyed all our travels but living out of a suitcase for 3 weeks was starting to get to me.
I am trying to pick up where I left off, for my own memory sake and that, I think, was at Stone Mt park in Ga. We had a great 4th of July week there.

We got to see the fireworks show three nights in a row! And during the day we went to the park. The girls did a ropes course and seemed to like it. I wasn't sure how Madison would do because she barely met the height requirement but she made it through..with a little help from her Dad.


There were a few funny ones of Morgan:


Love the look on her face:)

Morgan & McKinley did the high ropes course while David & Madison did the regular one. You can tell by the look on McKinley's face she was starting to regret her decision to go up so high.


Bless her heart, she did NOT want to go any further but there was nothing I could do and so she pushed through & made it!

Madison was very brave too.

Then we road the aqua duck, it's a van that can ride in the water as well. It was really neat and once we got out on the water the driver let all the kids take a turn driving it.



We finished up in Stone Mountain and then went to spend the night with our friend's, the Anderson's in Atlanta. We had a wonderful time worshipping on Sunday at Buckhead church. This is one of Andy Stanley's church's. He was on vacation that day so one of his staff preached and was really good.


A.C., one of my FAVORITE people!

The music was awesome and my girls loved it because they gave out snow cones to all the kids:)


We had such a nice time in Atlanta. Those of you who know Mike & Sherrie, well you know what amazing hosts they are. We didn't want to leave:(

Feels good to be back in the sunshine state however!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment