header

header

Saturday, July 5, 2014

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY...A DAY LATE:)

We spent 4th of July at Stone Mountain, GA and it was amazing! What wasn't so amazing was that the fourth of July is their busiest day of the year and there was about 5,000 other people who celebrated the fourth with us:)




We put our blanket out at 10:30 but by 4PM it was so crowed that we could hardly move so we just went and sat on our blanket for 4 hours waiting on the show to start.. Here is a brief progression of how the girls did.



They started out sweet but it went down hill fast:) And you might be wondering what Madison was doing? Well she wanted me to take pictures of her.




And then she spent an hour sitting in my lap playing on the Ipad.



Finally it was time for the show and it did not disappoint!




 Can you tell my the "smiles" on both of their faces that my family is sick of me taking pictures?

This is just a few of our friends who watched the show with us!






It was a long day but a fun day!

I hope you all had a wonderful & relaxing fourth!


No comments:

Post a Comment