header

header

Friday, August 1, 2014

PRETEND THERE IS A CREATIVE TITLE!

I've got nothing! I just have not had any desire to write a blog post lately, maybe because we've not really done anything exciting:)

David got his "sabbatibeard" shaved off..He starts back work on Monday:


When we go on sabbatical David lets his hair and beard grow but when it's time to get back to work he cuts it off:)

Meanwhile, Morgan wanted to redo her room so she painted some canvas' to hang on her wall. I left her about 11 PM one night working on them in her room. This is what I found the next morning when I went to check on her:

Bless her heart! She was up untill 1 AM painting.  Once she starts High School in a few weeks I am sure this is a scene that will repeat itself over and over.

We took McKinley to get her school supplies, last year we took all 3 girls at the same time and I almost had a melt down in walmart... never will I do school shopping for all 3 girls at the same time again!


3rd grade...yikes!
I took Morgan to do a little school clothes shopping...She has always wore uniforms until now, she is very excited to say the least:)


I can't believe we only have a few more weeks left of summer. I am a little sad but I am starting to crave my routine again. This year is going to be a little tricky with Morgan being at another school. I will have 3 kids getting out of school at 2:30, 2:45 and 3!!!! Soooo I am going to have to be on a strict schedule to make that work.

Well I better go, Morgan is having a pool party her today so I have some cleaning & cooking to do!

Happy Friday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment