header

header

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ROOM REDO, MORE SCHOOL SHOPPING & SWIMMIMG

We took Madison to get all her school supplies.

 She is very excited about starting Kindergarten.

We've  also spent our days playing will baby dolls:

 Eating ice cream at 10 in the morning!!!! Don't judge me, its the last week of summer..we ALL need ice cream by 10 AM:)
 Morgan went to GAP camp at Newsome...Have I mentioned my first born, my baby, will be starting HIGH SCHOOL in 7 days!!!! 7 days! I am in denial big time.

She got her class schedule on Thursday. She's already sporting her Newsome shirt.



 She came to us a few weeks back and asked for a "teenage" room, well she did more than ask, in true Morgan fashion she made a model of what she wanted her room to look like:


So we did a total room makeover the past few weeks: ( I forgot to take a before picture)





 She wanted a couch:)


She was Happy with the way it all turned out.

And McKinley has been swimming a lot, she loves playing with the underwater camera:





I am counting down till school starts, we have had a wonderful summer, made lots of memories and got to visit with family But I am craving routine & organization ..all the homework, not so much but early bedtimes definitely!!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment