header

header

Sunday, December 7, 2014

DECKING THE HALL'S

I have been a very bad blogger lately, so I am going to try and attempt to blog at least once or twice a week. I struggle to find things to write about but I have had a few people ask me to please keep blogging, so I thought I would do a little " Christmas home tour" I put up my decorations before Thanksgiving...GASP! I know, I have never done that before but this year I was just in the mood.


I don't go All out like some people do, I just don't have enough storage to do that:)

This is one of my favorite books to read to the girls each year:



Yes we have an extra stocking this year...for London!

On my dinning room table I just a have little centerpiece.


If you look close the two glass jars on the ends were full with red/green M&M's but every time
someone (David) walks by he grabs a handful. I've told the kids they were only for decoration not to eat..guess I should have told my hubby too!

The girls did their annual gingerbread houses this weekend so they are also out:)

I couldn't get McKinley to put London down for the pic..that girl is ATTACHED!!


Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment