header

header

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas...round 3 and DONE!

We wrapped up our Christmas in Alabama last night with my family.


It's always a little sad when everything is over:( my thoughts go to the LONG ride we have ahead of us to get back home to Florida. But I have really enjoyed getting to spend time with the family as the girls absolutely LOVE getting to See their cousins.


 And I found this little gem as I was looking at my pictures..HA



The two 14 yr old on their phones and the little ones about to shoot them with their new Nerf guns:)


And if you are wondering what I was doing most of the night... this is it::

Holding sweet Tucker, My great nephew. I don't get to see him nearly as often as I would like so I may be a "baby hog" when I am home.



 And mine & Amanda's attempt at a selfie.


Christmas 2014 was a success. God has blessed us beyomd measure and we are looking forward to see what God is going to do in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment