header

header

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year

I can't believe it is already 2015. Is it me or does anyone else feel like 2014 went by way to fast?
My kids are growing up way to fast...Morgan will be driving next year for heaven's sake's, I can't even deal with that!!! I want to cherish this year and make memories with my girls before they are all gone and out of the house, the way it's going that will be here before I know it!

We made it back from Alabama, both David and I were sick and I am still not completely back to normal yet but I do feel much better. We got to bring in the new year with my sister's family and several of her friends which was nice, I can't remember a time when I got to bring in the new year with my family.

Once we got back David was able to go on a little father/daughter kayak trip with McKinley.


Love her smile!! She said she had the best time ever:) And of course David was out on the water and catching fish so I know he had a great time.

Morgan started back school today but my other two doesn't go back till tomorrow so we went to the park this morning and have been hanging around the house playing with London.



We have had a nice christmas break but I am ready for my routine !!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment