header

header

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My life-through Instagram pictures

It is just so easy to post a pictures on Instagram so I have been doing that in place of blogging.
So here is what's been happening over the last week in Instagram pics:) So, if you are on my Instagram, sorry...you may want to stop reading now.

 I have a Lemon tree in my back yard and I absolutely LOVE it. On this day the girls were my "lemon pickers"
One night last week I was tired and didn't feel like cooking so I gave David the challenge to make us dinner.. We've been married almost 17 years and he almost never cooks; grills yes, cooks on the stove no. However on this night the stars aligned and not only did he accept my challenge he actually really got into it, AND it was a really good meal (Chicken piccatta). I suggested he cook one night a week from now on:)
 This is London's new favorite thing to do!


 McKinley and London are the best of friends.

 The girls were out of school on Monday so they spent several hours doing crafts.

And playing with her American girl doll...McKinley got her doll for Christmas.

On this day London was just "chillin" in the car:) She whines a lot in the car so I am trying to take her in the car a few times a week so she will get used to riding in the car.


London cracks me up when she is wet..This was her bath day.

And while London was getting her bath, I looked outside & saw Madison (aka Doc McStuffins) having a little vet clinic outside.



She says she wants to be a Vet when she grows up!

On Tuesday, Morgan was out of school but the two Little's were not, so I took her Morgan a friend to try out the new Top Golf that opened up in are area. I must say it was pretty cool and Morgan is already asking to go back.


We survived mid terms last week and now we are halfway through January...UGH! Time please stop going by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment