header

header

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Birthday

McKINLEY!!!


I can't believe at 8:20 this morning you turned 9...9! Time has flown by and my little baby has turned into a girl.

This was your 8th bday

For about two years you had missing teeth:) I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get a picture of you will a full set of teeth! Thank goodness they are all back in now:)

You make life so much fun. McKinley you were made to be a big sister. You love helping Madison out and teaching her new things.


You are my child that LOVES to read...You almost always have a book in your hand and I love that about you. Your also my snuggle partner:) You love to snuggle with your Mama! I hope that never changes, but I know a day is coming when it will:(.

McKinley you wake up with a smile on your face and carry that smile throughout the day. Oh how your smile lights up a room.

I am SO happy God chose me to be your Mom, you are one amazing little girl!


I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment