header

header

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter weekend

We had a nice Easter weekend Filled with family time, church, and Lee Strobel.

This year our church brought in Lee Strobel to speak at all 5 of our services and they were all GREAT. I went to three of the five and enjoyed all of them. we had over 3,700 worship with us over Easter weekend...even our over flow was packed!!





David and I were able to have dinner with Lee on Friday night and I will admit I was very nervous, But he was such a humble and gracious man.

If you haven't read his newest book "Case for Grace" you should get it. He gave us a copy and I am reading it now and It is very good.


Sunday afternoon we had the usual Egg hunt.









I was a little sad that Morgan didn't want to find eggs this year:(

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend worshipping our Lord and being thankful that the tomb is EMPTY!



1 comment: