header

header

Friday, April 17, 2015

Party Party Party

Morgan wanted to have a party this year for her birthday... I believe I have mentioned quite a few times how I hate throwing parties:) However, Morgan was 10 years old the last time she had a party and since this is her first year in high school, a party is what she got!

In normal Morgan style she designed her own party invitations and cake:) Morgan designed the cake and I took it to a local bakery and had them make it. It turned out just the way she wanted.


Morgan's theme was "Vineyard Vine" (a clothing store that's popular with the teens). We rented an outdoor movie screen and they had a movie night. It turned out pretty great. We had 18 girls in our back yard...but I survived:)


The menu was Chick-fil-A of course:)

And then when it got dark and we started the movie I set up a 
"candy bar" with popcorn and all the movie essentials.




I didn't get a good picture of the candy bar because when I brought out all that candy I was literally attacked by all the girls grabbing their favorite candy.


It was a beautiful night and the big ole' hug, kiss, and "thank you" I got made it all worth it! 




Happy Birthday Morgan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment