header

header

Saturday, May 16, 2015

The end is near!

McKinley and Madison only have ONE week left of school. HOORAY! But Morgan has THREE weeks left, that's right her little sisters get out 2 weeks before her and it is going to drive her nuts:)

May is always a busy month with year end stuff like parties, programs, and award bouquets etc. So I have been keeping busy. Here are a few things the girls have done this month:

McKinley held the Christian flag in chapel.

The girls also had an Art fair at their school so I had the chance to go look at a few of their masterpieces:)


McKinley's cross shadow box

This was Madison's butterfly right behind her.
Coming up next week: Madison preforms in chapel and then I chaperon McKinley's year end party. We also have an awards program to go to. Next week at school is pretty much just a week of no work and having fun with all their friends before schools out for summer!



A little update on Morgan..well she has been 15 a little over a month now and the other day I thought I would let her drive a bit....I will just say 3 minutes in I was in tears and I made her stop the car:( I'm pretty sure David will be the one teaching our girls how to drive, I am way to high strung for that job!

( prayers appreciated as we start this new little-not-so-fun-phase)
 And then there is little London! Her new favorite thing to do is run and jump in bed with McKinley every night:) If we leave  McKinley's bedroom door open after shes gone to sleep almost always we find London in the bed with her:)






McKinley and London are always together and it's so sweet!


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment