header

header

Saturday, August 1, 2015

KIDS CAMP

I am trying to play "catch up" here and update what all we've been doing. The week after Morgan got back from youth camp McKinley and I left for a week in Ga at kids camp with McKinley.

It was a very busy and fun week..... It's been a while since I've chaperoned a camp and to say I was tired when the week was over is a understatement:). The camp was lead by CentriKids and all the staffers were college students who were AMAZING! I cannot tell you how great each and every one of them were.  Below are some pictures from that week:






Yes, that's a tutu I'm wearing......Don't ask!


As you can tell by the pictures, alot of fun was had by all.

There was a staffer named Katelyn, who is a Pastor's daughter and she really made an effort to spend time with McKinley and talk to her about things Pastor's kids go through/struggle with. Katelyn even ate dinner with McKinley one night.

McKinley & Katelyn
We got back Friday night from camp and left on Monday for a quick trip to Alabama to see family.


next up: Madison's birthday trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment