header

header

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Legoland

So as you may remember, I was out of town for Madison's birthday so yesterday was her birthday surprise. We took her to Legoland and then we went to their waterpark.





Madison rode all the roller coasters and loved it! And below is proof:)
McKinley and Madison were on the front row and David was right behind them.

I have always liked coasters but the older  get the less I am liking them. This was a wooden coaster and they make to many creepy sounds so I don't ride them.



We spent about 3 hours in the park and then spent the last 4 hours at the waterpark. I put my phone in the locker so sadly, I didn't get any water park photos.


Now we are off to the beach to spend the last few days of David's vacation relaxing by the Ocean.

Oh and If you are wondering where Morgan is in all these pictures? Well she went on vacation with her friend, Natalie. She is having a blast! They have spent the last 2 days in NYC..( I am totally jealous, because I've never been) and they are heading to Maine tomorrow to spend the next week at the beach at her friends family beach house. I miss my girl!



Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment