header

header

Friday, June 23, 2017

family photos



we updated our family photos last month.. Something that stresses me out! I struggle with trying to coordinate matching outfits. We took them at a local barn and it was beautiful.










My friend, Yanira takes our pictures each year and she always does a fabulous job! It's not easy taking pictures for a family of FIVE.


Now onto that wedding i was talking about a few days ago>

It was Emily and Reese's wedding and it was in Thomasville, Ga at the Pebble Hill plantation.
And when I say it was a beautiful venue, I am not kidding!

We stayed at the South Eden plantation and it was also beautiful. I had a little photo shoot with Morgan on the grounds.









view from our room!


I just realized I did instagram stories at the wedding and I didn't save them so i don't have any pictures of the ceremony
and the amazing reception. The reception looked like a scene right out of Father of the bride , It was beautiful.

Emily arrived at the wedding on a horse and carriage:) and she and Reese left in the carriage.




I hate that I didnt get any pictures of the reception. Just think amazing tables, center pieces, and hanging laterns throughout all these beautuful trees :). It was definitely a wedding I will never forget.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment