header

header

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

playing catch up...AGAIN

Let me just start off by saying I STINK at blogging! I just can't seem to be consistent with it.
But I have people/family ask me often when am I going to post again, so today seems to be as good a day as any:). I can't believe I never even posted about Morgan's 17th bday in April! (MOM FAIL)

April 16:

Morgan had a swim party for her 17th birthday.  18 of her closest Friends came over to party.





May 2017:
McKinley finshed 5th grade and is officially a middle schooler:((




Madison finsihed 2nd garde.

We had lots of other school functions in May but I can't seem to find those photos.")

June 2017: Summertime!!!!!!



We've been spending our days relaxing by the pool. We spent this last weekend in Ga for a wedding, a beautiful wedding. I will talk about that tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment