header

header

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A whole lot of randomness:)

This post is going to be a lot of random things that's been going on lately. First, Madison celebrated her first Valentines Day last week and she had fun at her party at school.

This was her box she decorated to put all her Valentine's in.

The above picture is of McKinley's Valentine's that I made for her class. This was my first pinterest project (and quite possibly my last)! Although my friend Jenn helped me it still took us hours to make and I know realize the value of buying the old fashioned heart candy in a box...much easier.

It says :" I DIG your friendship" thus the shovels.

In other random news, my precious "almost" teenager decided to dye her hair with kool-aid a few weeks ago...Now this is all the rage with 12-13 year olds and according to the wisdom of the Internet she said it would wash out after a few washes. So I thought "what is the harm in that, right?" Well I will tell you the harm..... IT"S PERMANENT!!  Morgan's teacher at school said it was against the dress code so we promptly went to our Salon and after several failed attempts to wash it out, highlight it out and color it out, it's still there.





Thank goodness she only did one piece of hair and it was an underneath layer!

Our family friend, Jennifer is home from the mission field right now so she has been spending some time here in Fl visiting with several families. My girls love when "Ms. Jenn" is over because she loves doing projects & baking . Morgan loves a challenge in the kitchen, so for the last 4 hrs they have been
destroying working in my kitchen. Their "project" high heel cupcakes.......







The finished product!!!

I can't believe it's only Tuesday, It feels like it should be Friday already:)


Happy Tuesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment