header

header

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BIG NEWS

Madison slept in her BED last night!!!! Woohoo! This is BIG news for us. For the last 6 months she has slept on the floor, refusing to even entertain for a second that she would sleep in her bed.


Yesterday we read books in her bed & I said " look how comfy your bed is, do you want to sleep in your bed tonight?" and she said yes! Well she has said that a few times and when it gets bedtime she always gets upset & doesn't want to get in her bed. Well when it got bedtime last night I said "are you ready to sleep in your big girl bed? and she said yes! I laid down with her for a while and she did it... ALL NIGHT LONG! I checked on her a few times to make sure she hadn't fallen off:)
And of course you know I got a picture of her first night sleeping in her own bed, now the quality is horrible but I turned off the flash so that i wouldn't wake her up!

And this was earlier in the day when we were reading books on her bed:


Another milestone, I am trying to remember to take it all in & cherish ever minute.


Happy Wednesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment