header

header

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to the BEST Husband, Father & Pastor in the world!



You continually amaze me with your spiritual maturity in situations that would make most people crack under all the pressure. You truly are "wise beyond your years".







You are a great "girl dad" and you have never made me feel for one second, like you were missing out by not having a son. You are a wonderful roll model to your girls of the kind of man I hope they all marry someday.


You ride all the rides I don't want to go on:-)





You hold all our girls when they have to have blood drawn because you know I hate to see them cry.
( and I have a tendency to pass out:)










I am so glad I get to spend my life with you!

Happy Birthday Babe!

Love ~ Your girls

2 comments:

  1. I know I haven't seen you guys in years and you might not even remember me so sorry if I am creeping you out lol but I love this post! Such a sweet tribute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to David from the McIntoshes - we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete