header

header

Friday, January 10, 2014

Random things

We have had a good first week back into reality after 2 weeks out of school . I would be lying if I didn't say I was READY for school to be back in and I may have sang the Hallelujah chorus when  I had the house all to myself on Tuesday:)



I was looking through all our pictires and videos from Stone Mt an dfound this one David had taken from his phone. We were on the familt tubes!





Yesterday Madison had a routine check up with the hematologist in Tampa. There was only 1 other person in the waiting room so I mistakenly thought we would be in and out….We were called back into a room after only 10 minutes of waiting however, we had to wait back in the room for 70 minutes…. yes, you read that correctly 70 minutes! And for your enjoyment I took some pics.


And the below picture was after we had played "doctor" for about 30 minutes and "I spy" and any other game I could think of to keep little miss sassy busy. We finally broke down & gave her David's phone to watch a movie.



I can't remember if I put a picture of the cake Morgan made for David's bday…. so here is a one of the Mustache cake she made.




And here are a few pictures from Alabama:







Happy Friday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment