header

header

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Madison- Update

I realized today that I haven't updated in a while about Madison's progress. So today I thought I would share some updates. If I don't write them down here then I wont remember and I want to have a record of it.
Madison has really been doing well in school. She is still a little behind but I am hopeful that she will catch up and be ready to start Kindergarten next year. Her language is coming along well too. Little by little she is learning to speak in sentences.


Madison loves electronics..especially the ipad. We really have to watch this because she would sit all day and play on it if we let her.

I think we may have a future Dr. too because she LOVES to play Doctor and her imagination is amazing.  The other day we were playing Dr. and she gave me a shot and said "hold the cotton ball right here while I go get you a princess band aid." Ha!

She said the Lord's prayer to me in the car so when we got home today I recorded her saying it again.I know that once her English is perfect I will miss these days of hearing her so I am trying to video a lot.



Madison sings and dances around the house ALL. THE. TIME. And I must be honest in saying that she has more spunk and personality than we know what to do with at times:)
She makes me smile everyday and says some of the funniest stuff. I have to share a few things she has said the last few days before I forget:

Last night she was dancing around and tried to do a handstand, she did one and said " Look mommy, I did a hand sanitizer"

I packed her a ham sandwich for lunch yesterday and when I got her in car line she said "I want salad on my hamburger" So today I put "salad" aka lettuce on her sandwich!

Earlier she "had gas and pooted" and she said "excuse me, my bottom burped" Ha! I just had to write that down.

She is always saying hilarious things. I love this little sassy, spunky, beautiful girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment