header

header

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bippity Boppity Boutique

We spent the weekend in Orlando. David was officiating a wedding there so me and the "Little's" tagged along ( Morgan spent the weekend with a friend). Since it happened to be McKinley's birthday week I made her an appointment at the Bippity Boppity boutique.


We stayed at the Hilton across from Down town Disney, so while David went to the rehearsal and wedding, the girls and I could walk over to DD.




She had a blast and really enjoyed being a princess for the night.


And then the next day when she woke up…

Her hair had not even moved)



We had a fun weekend, regardless of the yucky weather!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Princess! But I have to ask, did McKinley wake up with a headache? Or get a headache at all? It looks like they pull the hair so tight. :-) It does look very cute on her. I'm so glad she had fun.

    ReplyDelete