header

header

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET McKinley!

I no longer have a 7 year old:) As of 8:20 this morning my baby girl is 8! How can it be? I seems like it was only a short time ago that she was born.



We started our morning off with gifts:


 She got a chevron dress ( because that is my new obsession…goodbye zebra print, hello CHEVRON)!
 The only thing she asked for was a locket. So she was thrilled to open it and see that I had already put a picture of her & her little friend in it.

Oh that face… McKinley you are always smiling and I absolutely LOVE that about you!
You are a born leader and I cannot wait to see how God uses that to bring Him glory.


She has a special birthday treat this weekend at the Bippoty Boppity Boutique. So more photos to come:)

Happy Birthday!

I LOVE YOU!
MOM

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, McKinley! I am so glad I got to see you on Sunday :0) I can't wait til I get home and can give you a BIG hug. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Princess McKinley!

    ReplyDelete