header

header

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's day… a day late!

I really intended to write this post yesterday but the day got away from me, so its a day late.
We started our day with heart shaped donuts..



There is nothing like starting your day off with a sugar high…. I'm sure their teachers LOVE me:)

Both McKinley & Madison had valentine party's at school yesterday. I went to Madison's.
McKinley's teacher wanted to keep it simple so no parents were allowed:(


Here are a few pics from Madison's party:

 Madison's place setting.


Butterfly craft she made:)
We had a very low key family night at home. We had heart shaped pizza for dinner and rented a movie, That is my kind of night.

And my Hubby surprised me with a 1 hour massage gift…He knows my love language!

And I have to say a BIG Happy Anniversary to my parents.. Yesterday was their 43rd wedding anniversary! I am so thankful the Lord gave themto me as my parents.


Happy Saturday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment