header

header

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mothers Day Tea

Yesterday was Mother's Day Tea for Madison's class. My little firecracker was SO excited. She had been talking about it for over a week.



My place setting:



It was such a sweet morning with my youngest.

I cannot believe we are in May! This is a VERY busy month for us. I have THREE graduates this year.... Madison graduates from preschool on the 22nd. David graduates from Seminary on the 17th and Morgan graduates from 8th grade, Yes, I know that's a little weird but the private school that the girls go to only goes through the 8th grade. Morgan has been at Bell Shoals since she was 3! I am so sad she's leaving this school but excited about the future as well.

They have a full graduation ceremony with cap & gown. They have rented out a country club for a dinner with DJ and all. lots of pictures to come of all my graduates.


Happy Hump Day!
MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment