header

header

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers day!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!


I was very fortunate to grow up with parents who loved me and loved God more. I had a great childhood and I couldn't ask for a better mom. Thanks, Mom for putting up with me:)


Friday I had my Mother's Day breakfast for McKinley's class:


She sang to me, served me breakfast, and wrote a journal all about me!


And this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed:) McKinley has such a sweet heart and she really wanted to make my day special...and she sure did.


Special K cereal & Iced coffee..YUM!

And as I have had many hugs & kisses from Madison today, I can't help but think of the woman who gave birth to her. I pray she somehow knows that the little girl she gave birth to 5 years ago is loved beyond measure.





Happy Mother's Day!

Melissa















No comments:

Post a Comment