header

header

Monday, April 11, 2016

New York Part 2

I was saying that Central Park was one of my favorite things we did while in N.Y. But my amazing hubby also got us tickets to go see Kelly and Michael so meeting Kelly Rippa was also pretty high up on my list too:)




After we left Kelly and Michael show we headed to another one of my " Bucket list" things which was Serendipity to have a frozen hot chocolate.

And let me tell you...10 years of waiting and it was worth the wait.


Here are some other random pictures :






 Had rice pudding for the first time ever, was pretty good.



And there was the subway, not gonna lie, I didn't care much for it but it was a cheap way to get around:) This was my mood while on it the 2 times we rode it.


 I better get productive and step away from my computer so I will post about our final day in N.Y. tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment