header

header

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Break

Well at this point I am SO far behind in blogging that I am not sure I can even catch up:).

So I will start with Spring Break 2016. Morgan went with some other youth from church on a mission trip to Haiti. This was kind of a last minute decision that Morgan made BUT I am so glad she listened to the Lord prompting her to go. She had an amazing time and already wants to go back. They did bible studies each day with the Haitian youth and her favorite part was hanging with all the kids.






And while she was in Haiti we dropped the other two off in Alabama with my parents so that David and I could get away for some much needed alone time. This was my Birthday present that David got me back in September for my 40th! It was amazing and I will take those memories with me for as long as I live. I'll write about that trip tomorrow.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment