header

header

Sunday, April 10, 2016

The BIG APPLE!

So I hit the big 40 back in September and for the last 10yrs I have been wanting to gob to New York. So for my big birthday David got me a trip!!! Best Birthday ever!!!! I told him I will just sit around in mourning for the rest of my birthdays because he couldn't possibly top this one:)


If you hate other people's vacation photos then back out RIGHT NOW!

We left at 5:30 AM to head to the airport and yes, we were those dorks who took a selfie before we left.


Our hotel
was amazing and the view from our room....I cant even!!!



Time square.... That is what we got to see from our room every day! Oh and at night it was just so amazing to look at.



We walked about 8 miles each day and it's a good thing we did because we ate well if you know what I'm saying.






 One night we ended up at Bar America which is one of Bobby Flays restaurants and he was there.. I turn around and he was talking to the people at the table next to us, so cool. I got the shrimp & Grits and it was delicious.
 David got the Rabbit... But it was actually pretty good.


I have had several people ask me what my favorite thing was, that is a tough question but taking a carriage ride through Central park was at the top.



I loved loved loved Central Park! It was just beautiful.
I am going to stop here and will share more about our time in NY tomorrow.

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment